quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2008

To my future wife...

My dear,

If someday in our lives, for any circumstances the destiny decides to separate us, I want to remind myself of some things that were really important from the time that we started our relationship on...

I want to remember that the reason for us to get married was the fact that this relationship was completely meaningful for both of us. And also that most of the things that we did together gave us much more great and happy moments than bad or fighting moments.

I want to remember how simple things that you did or simply the way that you were could make me so happy. The smiles that took my breath away or almost took me to the floor. The surprises that I would never forget. How our body together even by the touch of our hands deserved to be together because together they found their own reason to exist.

I want to remember that above all the bad things that might happen that you will be always the one that gave me the most important thing of my life: our children. And they are just as perfect as they are because there is a part of you on them. And I am sure, the best part of you.

I want to remember that, above everything in my life I wanted you to be happy, just because for me that’s how it should be. And to be separate must mean that you will be happier alone or with someone else and that it means that, despite of all the hurt that I may feel for losing you or for what made us break up, I want to remember that many days you made me the happiest man I could be and I wanted you to be always able to feel the same.

I want to remember that I married you and not anyone else from your family. If for some reason they get evolved in our situation I must respect them because for them – without understanding the meaning of all that is going on – they are just aiming to protect you and probably I would do the same in their places.

I want to remember that despite of any of the materials things that now legally belongs to us, I don’t want to hurt any of my children with stupid and meaningless argues. If I would need to start from the zero to keep them away from our problems, I will do it.

And finally I want to remember the bright in our eyes. Not only in mine but also in yours that make us take the decision of spending our lives together. I am sure that the reason for us to do not stay together must be strong. But I also know the one that connected us was also really strong. I hope in the end we could finish with the same good way that we started. And somehow I hope that both of us could be happy again... as it supposed to be from the first beginning.

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Tá apaixonado? Carente? Quer um abraço?!?! Que qui te deu nesses 2 últimos posts? Tá tudo bem por ai? Algo que devo saber?... Que posso saber? Arranjou alguém pra casar? Saca que tô curtindo muito seu blog né? Sabia que tô sempre por aqui lendo? Esse texto foi de sua autoria? O que te inspirou a fazê-lo? Já leu algum comentário todo em perguntas? O próximo post será em espanhol? Deveria eu parar por aqui? E quem sabe te mandar um abraço e tudo de muito do bom? Sabia que hoje é meu niver e estou sob forte influência alcoólica?

Aquele abraço meu brother!

Maria Jimena disse...

Hola Tulioo!!

Did you write this?
Ohh My God!!

May I know who is the person that inspire those shinny words?!!..if this is the case!, That's a priviledge woman!!.

If not, it's not late to be in love again!!..you have a whole life in front your eyes!!..

Abracos!!
:)

Janeth disse...

It is amazing to be in love isn't it?

I think we need a chat together (Ligia, Pipe you and me) to discuss about the current situation and the next steps. Action plan!

Sorry for being the not romantic of the turma.

Beijsos

João Paes de Almeida disse...

This is for Janeth:
Hi! :) This is Joao from Brazil.

I specially now want to say that, by your comment on this specific post, I have realized that you have the heart of a rotten potato! LOL

Why did you spoil the romantic sensitive moment Tulio had in this post? You probably should know that these sensitive/romantic times come from him every 5 or more years!

I hope Tulio can one day forgive you!

Tulio: I totally respect your romantic/sensitive/homossexuality. I'd just like you to know that!

Unknown disse...

genteeeeeeee!
estou cada dia mais impressionada com o que o amor faz com as pessoas.
e com você, particularmente!

e estou adorando...:)

Marina Naves disse...

E eu que pensei que o João falava que eu tinha uma batata podre no lugar do meu coração só pra mim... Tô me sentindo melhor, e até mais romântica...

:o)